Conticoach Regio HA3
Premium regional bus and coach steer/all position tyre
- Wide shoulder ribs ensure excellent cornering stability
- A wide tread profile ensures outstanding wet handing and high mileage
- New siping technology ensures excellent grip and performance in wet weather and winter conditions, and a quiet, comfortable ride
- An enhanced compound construction for safety and mileage ensures great wet and dry grip without compromising fuel efficiency and mileage
- An advanced cap and base compound ensure optimal endurance and enhanced retreadability
- An optimised belt to tread width ratio ensures improved rolling resistance and increased fuel efficiency
- A new belt construction, combined with a durable casing and new thicker belt wires ensure excellent durability, endurance
- M+S and 3PMSF rated for all-weather capability
- The compact bead reinforcement with high cord density ensures excellent durability – especially in challenging applications.
Continental Truck Tyres Australia (Tyremax Pty Ltd) makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this portal/publication and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and shall in no event be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. Dimensions, measurements and technical specifications are based on manufacturer and tyre industry standards. Physical measurements of product may be within +/- 2 to 5% of what is stated here. *This particular data is an industry standard taken from Global Tyre & Rim Association Standards/Guidelines.